Sunday, October 19, 2008
Self Portraits!
Me and my family went to my cousins wedding last night and we had to draw a picture of the person sitting to the right of us in order to be able to eat our dinner. I thought that they were funny so I wanted to post them!
I was sitting next to my grandma so this is my picture of her.
My Mom drew this lovely picture of my sister.
My Grandma did this one of my grandpa. I love the big nose!
My brother in law did this one of me! We were all laughing so hard at this one!
My sister did this one of her husband. He is skateboarding.
My grandpa did this one of my mom. We asked him what was in her mouth and he told us it was a cigar! My grandpa is so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a hoot!
You have a family of artists!
Post a Comment