Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Time!

Yesterday me, my sister and my nephew decided to paint some pumpkins. We decided to paint them instead of carve so that my nephew could do it all by himself. It was a blast! And they turned out a lot better then I thought they would.

This is my nephew Brody getting ready to paint his pumpkin.

Brody wouldn't let us see his until he was all done.









All done! I think that Brody did the best job! His is the only one that looks like it's for halloween!(His is Dracula) Me and Alisha just made girl pumpkins. But I think they turned out really cute!



That same night Me and Danny had a halloween party to go to and I forgot to bring my camera so I only have one picture of us before we left for the party. Danny dressed up as a nerd and I was an 80's aerobic instructer.



I wish I would have had my camera because there was a lot of really good costumes! Hopefully next year I remember!