Friday, October 17, 2008

Downtown Living

So for those of you who don't know. Me and Danny sold our house about a year ago and moved into an apartment downtown. It is so much fun there are so many strange people to lurk! And I love to lurk. Our neighbor is the homeless shelter(I know what you are thinking...GHETTO! But Its actually not that bad) We have tons of entertainment it seems that the crazys come out at about five in the morning. One morning when Danny was out of town I was awaken by a high pitch scream. I jumped up to look out the window thinking that someone was in trouble but it was just some crazy lady walking up and down the street screaming at the top of her lungs. This went on for about an hour. Then about a week later at about five in the morning AGAIN me and Danny woke up to some guy singing opera in spanish. And whats really funny is that he was really good at it. This went on for about a week. I kinda miss spanish opera guy! I hope he comes back soon! And then yesterday when I was driving to work I was stopped at the light waiting to get on the freeway when this old homeless man was walking across the street and the whole time he was just staring at me and laughing the creepiest laugh I have ever heard in my entire life! It was freakin hilarious! There is always something going on no matter what time it is so I highly recommend that if you like to people watch then downtown is the place for you!

1 comment:

The Holders said...

Hi there i was so excited that you have a blog. My blog is marcieholder.blogspot.com.