Friday, November 28, 2008

Twice the Twilight


Today me, my mom and my sister went and saw Twilight. This was their first time and my second. I have to say it is even better the second time around. It was so much easier to just watch and not be thinking about what happens in the book! So I highly recommend seeing it more than once. My mom and sister also enjoyed it so that was good. Maybe I will go and see it again. So if anyone wants to go just let me know and I will probably go with you.

2 comments:

Jonni Ann said...

I went with my mom and Ron today. My mom liked it better than the book and Ron thought it was "Awesome!" It will never get old. In fact, Michelle and I are maybe going Wednesday, so if you don't find someone else to go with you by then, let me know.

I'm obsessed.

Grant and Julie Sackett said...

I went and saw it on saturday with my mom and sisters.. and i will agree, just got better and better every second. We should all go again!