Sunday, November 23, 2008

Copperton Park

Over the weekend we had the chance to go up to Copperton for my grandma's brothers wedding reception. And of course we had to go over to the park. For those of you who don't know Copperton park is hands down the best park ever! They have this really cool pyramid that you can climb that has slides and tunnels. I don't have any pictures of that because Deacon was playing on another slide. But here are a few pictures of Deacon playing.




I love this picture of him on the swing. For the longest time I could not get him to stay in a swing. He would usually smile for like one second and then want out. This time he didn't want to get out. He was having way to much fun!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Copperton Park is really the best park ever. In fact, I want to go there right now, even though it is cold and dark!

The Holders said...

That picture of him in the swing is so cute. I love his cheesy smile!

Jonni Ann said...

It is the best park ever! I miss the oldschool things. Like the dragon, spider... and whatever else used to be there that I can't think of right now.