Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DG Tour 2010 was a success!!

Well me and Jules had an AMAZING time in Vegas! I already can't wait for DG Tour 2011! We met some Aussies, didn't pay for a single drink, layed out at the pool, slept in, stayed up all night, enjoyed a glorious spa day with a naked lady eating subway in the hot tub, danced our hearts out at a gay club, had some really good team meetings,played alot of monopoly,made a nice cooler out of our bathroom sink, and then when we went to go home we found out that somewhere in the midst of all that fun I had lost my car keys! So it took us a while to make it home but even with that MAJOR mishap it was probably THE best time I have ever had in Vegas!! I have alot of pics but I don't want to take the time to post them on here. So check them out on my facebook page!!

No comments: