Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gimme Gimme More

April 19th was mine and Danny's 6th wedding anniversary. So he bought me tickets to see Britney Spears in Las Vegas! It was so awesome! And pretty much the best concert I have ever been too. And yes I know she lip synced but it was still totally awesome to go to her concert! It was at the MGM Grand Garden Arena and I am so glad we decided to go to vegas to see her instead of at the Delta Center. I hate concerts at the Delta Center the acoustics suck so bad and it is just way to big to enjoy anything! Our seats were second from the back wich sounds really bad but they were actually really good. We could see everything that was going on. This is us in the elevator of our hotel getting ready to go see Britney! Danny was secretly excited because he is in love with Britney Spears!









So excited to be seeing Britney!




And I totally didn't get the memo that in Vegas when you are a girl and go to a concert that this is how you dress. I went in a tank top and jeans and 90% of the girls were dressed up! Next time I go there I will have to remember this!





























5 comments:

Kerry said...

so jealous.

camiandsteve said...

oh no that was me that is jealous! not kerry!

The Holders said...

Question...can Danny take a serious picture? =) That is how Travis is. I have to yell at him. He makes the same "dumb face" (that's what I call it) every picture we take. As we are taking it I say not your dumb face and he stops, most of the time!

Jonni Ann said...

Those were way good seats for being second from the back!

We should start saving up now, so when she goes on tour again we can get the more expensive/closer seats!

Jared and Amber said...

Nice! I'm glad you guys got a fun anniversary get away! And I learned the same lesson about dressing up! Oh man.