Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And the Dr. is in....

When I was pregnant we had my friends modified xbox so all through my pregnancy and my maternity leave I became obsessed. Sadly he took his xbox back when I went back to work. But the other day me and Danny finally hooked our Internet up on our wii. And I found out I could buy Dr. Mario. So once again I have become extremely obsessed!! And this time around I don't have to play by myself because I can play with people all around the world! It is pretty much the coolest thing ever. So if anyone has a wii and wants to challenge me go right ahead! I would love for people to join me!

3 comments:

Toe-Soma said...

I need to get that cord. I have never played but I would still rock

The Holders said...

I suck at it but when we get it I will play you! Travis loves that game

Suzie said...

Brit you crack me up!!!! I love it!!!