Monday, January 19, 2009

Haircuts and cars!

About a month ago I took Deacon to Cookie Cutters to get his first real haircut. I say real haircut because before my mom would cut his hair but she hasn't really cute hair since like the seventies. So she really only knows two hairstyles. She knows my dads(whose hair hasn't changed since the seventies.) And my grandpas. So I decided to take him somewhere else to see how I liked it. So here are a few pictures from that day. First he was excited to sit in a car and watch Nemo!
But then they put the cape on and he got really pissed! Notice his sweet mullet he has going on because my mother in law always cuts his bangs but not the back. So he was pretty rockin!

They had to take the cape off but he was still pretty pissed. And then when she was done he was pissed because he didn't want to get out of the car! It was pretty much a lose lose situation! I thought I had an after picture but I couldn't find one. I am not very good at getting pictures of Deacon because every time I pull out the camera he just wants to hold it. And I can never get him to hold still for one second!



1 comment:

Grant and Julie Sackett said...

Can i please steal him? He is so damn cute, even when he throws turkey in my cola....